Cougar and I flew to Salt Lake this year for Thanksgiving with his dads family...soo much fun!! His grandparents rented an amazing house/cabin in a beautiful location near Zions National Park. The first two days it was snowing- Cougar loved that- good thing we brought his snow gear! There was even enough snow to build a snowman! The third day, the sun finally came out and Cougar had his first experience hiking. When he woke up, i told him we were going to go hiking. He asked me what hiking was. I said its when you walk on a trail of rocks and dirt for awhile to get to a cool destination. He said, "Mommy, thats going to take FOREVER!" Well, Cougar and his cousin Tyler and me were ahead of the group the whole way, Cougar now loves to hike!! He had a wonderful time with his cousins on his dads side and with his grandma and grandpa! Back at the lodge on the last day, we did the zip line. I found out later that there was no age or weight/height requirement so Cougar could actually do it if he wanted to....or I let him. I said no way, then i reluctantly did it myself and knew it was safe and asked Coug if he wanted to do it, he didn't- I was glad. I doubt if I would have let him anyways. Although its secure and they said theres never been any sort of incident...its still SCARY!!!
Project Completion with Key Achievements
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment