Cougar and I had such a wonderful evening tonight. I first told him that he could open one present from Santa....there were a few that were surprises...but, one lead to 4- maybe even 5- the last few were books...which he was super excited about. Then I gave Cougar his choices on the dinner menu...if I just tell him what we're having, he'll say, "Mommy, please give me my choices." So, tonight, the choices were Mac and cheese, Cars soup, pasta.....I think thats it. So- he chose mac and cheese and we had some sparkling cider- that he loved. The funny thing was that I gave him some chopsticks to make designs with on his play dough and then when it was time to eat the mac and cheese cougar said, "Mommy, I know how to use chopsticks, I've seen Cooper do it." SO- he actually eats with them much better than I do...which isn't saying a whole lot, but I was impressed. So, Christmas Eve, we opened presents, played with play dough, ate a delicous dinner of butter, whole milk, cheese, and noodles...........drank the sparkling cider, read many books, fun bath......read more books, back rub.......talked about our plans.....for the next few days....theres nothing in this world I'd rather have done....no one else I'd rather be with. I feel so grateful to have Cougar...........he is amazing! I asked him tonight...how it is that he is so amazing...he said, " i don't know mommy." I said, what if you HAD to come with up with an answer....he said, " Its probably my really awesome dance "- ask him to do it for you.....he'll just bust it out....super cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment